|Early fee: until January 15, 2014||Late fee: after January 16, 2014|
|Normal||EUR 150||EUR 190|
|Member of Société Française Shakespeare1||EUR 100||EUR 140|
|Student||EUR 50||EUR 60|
|Accompanying person2||EUR 50||EUR 80|
Registration fee includes:
- admission to the academic programme (panels, seminars, workshops)
- invitations to the conference social events (cocktail parties, opening day buffet…)
- coffee/tea breaks
- conference materials
- welcome packet
- invitations to various exhibitions and backstage tours
- discount rates for cultural events during the conference (opera and theatre tickets).
After submitting the completed form you will be provided with automatic e-mail confirmation that submission was successful. In a second stage, you must pay the registration fee. You will receive a Letter of Confirmation of the Registration from the conference organisers only after the registration fee is paid.
Please note that all fees are non-refundable.
If you are unable to attend the conference for any reason, you will have the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. The conference organisers must be notified in writing about any name change.
Modes of Payment
You will be able to pay by cheque only if you have a French bank account in France. In this case, do not include the sales tax. For more details, see this page in French.
For all other accounts or payments, please use Paypal or your credit card via Paypal. A ‘Sales Tax’ is added to cover Paypal processing fees.
Registration will begin on opening day at the Institut d’Etudes Anglophones. On following days, registration will continue at the main conference venue. See VENUES for more details.
Cultural and social events
When you click on ‘Shakespeare 450‘ on the registration form, you can register to the conference and book tickets for the social and cultural events.
As reduced tickets for cultural events are limited, it is highly recommended to book tickets at the moment of registration.
If you register without booking tickets for the cultural events and later change your mind, please use the link entitled ‘Theatre’ on the registration form. You will need to re-enter your personal details. This option is not the same as the conference registration. It is also reserved for participants who have already paid their registration fee.
- Société Française Shakespeare discount: to qualify for this reduced fee, participants must have paid a full membership to the Société Française Shakespeare (45 €). To become a member, click here. [↩]
- Accompanying person: accompanying persons have the same benefits as a registered participant, except admission to the seminars, panels and workshops. Accompanying persons (‘Attendee #2) must be registered by the person they accompany (‘Attendee #1’). [↩]